Krups
Facebook   YouTube   Instagram

Fehlermeldung

Im 28 years of age and i am inside the Dallas, Texas, area.

When possibly you've begin skateboarding?

I had been ten when my mother bought me my first board. I received my first real skateboard within the yard sale also it may be a Think. It had been the first best complete skateboards that have real bearings there, therefore it was faster. All of the ones before that have shitty bearings and furthermore these were slow.

Which kind of terrain possibly you've start skating in situation you figured the easiest method to ride a board?

I'd a big want small ramps inside the skateparks. After we saw vert ramps we simply thought that they are for the pros to skate. We really never saw anybody skate them. We'd play SKATE within the flatbottom within the vert ramp.

How about street skating?

Yeah, it had been always hard to visit the skateparks, therefore we began vulnerable to downtown Dallas. Inside the my first trip downtown, seeing a marble ledge the very first time. The raddest feeling was skating around with my pals within the city. I'm able to to skate everything, though.

So that you were getting boards from Switch for some time you gone after California. What went lower there?

I acquired a prank call from someone pretending to obtain Geoff Rowley determined out it had been a web marketer when camping. However released somewhat video part and very will be a consultation from Geoff about six a few days later and began getting boards utilizing their site. I gone after California and additionally it absolutely was coping with Curren in Ventura.

What went lower with Switch?

I just felt like I did not be a part of they and 1 think these were searching for an individual youthful than me. This process did not fit. I acquired the Olive Garden routine where they needed me to dinner, had me order within the kids' menu then allow me to go.

Then next, Krooked. What went lower there?

Well, I acquired boards from Baker for a while. That did not concentrate on all. Nonetheless it had been awesome getting boards utilizing their site.

So then Gonz calls you up--

No, no. He most likely does not learn to employ a mobile phone. He sent a carrier pigeon through getting an e-mail. Joking. I rode by themselves consider roughly 3 years. It had been an illusion be recognized. I had been doing the entire Luxurious factor.

What really transpired?

Extended story short, I had been filming and shooting photos there's talk inside the welcome-to-the-team ad. Somewhat afterwards within the Trash a part of Thrasher, it pointed out I had been the business-new guy on Krooked. I spoken to Deluxe and furthermore they pointed out it had been a misprint, insufficient communication. Our relationship kind of dissipated. Well, I quit, however think a couple of dudes within the team had mixed feelings of getting me within the team. I am aware who these were and furthermore these were my pals.

Exactly how did your Auby's World video part happen?

I acquired a difficult disk but got our footage from Krooked. I visited Tony Vitello and hubby reduced the issue released Auby's All over the world the Thrasher site.

That video part really was good.

Which was my first big video part. I did not possess a board sponsor to back me and Tony reduced the issue out. I had been 24 or 25 and thought my career ended next. The foreign exchange publication rack difficult and lots of kids do not get you need to enter that you simply match.

Okay, so then Lucero puts yourself Black Label. He requires a street dude within the team and you are the individual.

Yeah, it had been amazing how that labored out.

So can be very on Label to create the road heat and suddenly you are beginning to obtain whole-blown tranny skater, hitting Washington Street, backyard pools along with vert ramps.

Yeah, among Krooked and Label I had been pretty unhappy and merely preferred to obtain a break and uncover i made a decision over really skate, function my very own, personal.

Where did the progres originate from?

I acquired hurt street skating together with surgery within my left ankle. I had been out for eight a few days i then began skating small ramps a great deal. I saw Josh Stafford perform handplant at Double Rock and furthermore it had been the very first time I'd seen someone do 1 inch real existence. what size skateboard

I had been always the dude inside the contest searching to acquire within the bowl jams, doing back tail backside flips out. However proven up in this area as if a street skater within the bowl I just selected over understand to skate tranny correctly.

To make sure that possibly what sparked it?

Yeah, Cardiel and Gonz were guys that people researched to due to their all-terrain abilities. I respect all of the street guys. It requires lots of work to get this done stuff. But it is awesome disappear your rut and uncover many then skate everything.

So what exactly is Lucero thinking now? He wants street and you are repairing your inverts and trolling underneath the bridge.

I assumed he was crazy. I had been, like, you are John Lucero. You are a vert skater. Should not you be stoked the road skater needs a shine using this? Black Label is not a street company this is an amazing-terrain company, well, personally Knowledgeable about effective factor.

An individual looks to get a heavy late 80's Take full advantage of Phillips vibe happening. When possibly you've achieve cover focus on him?

Take full advantage of Phillips is a big influence can skate vert. I assumed he looked the very best i obtained really inspired by his skating. I lookup to numerous different skaters, though, apart from Take full advantage of: Craig Manley, Gibson, Pennington, Dan Wilkes--everybody dudes from Dallas are sick.

Also Monty Nolder, Chris Miller and lots of others. Personally vert elevated to complete up part of a completely different direction with spin-to-win maneuvers and being jockified by X Games which. That 80's era of skating matters an excellent me.

Mike Crum was giving me and saying I am a tech street skater i must be flipping my board and taking individuals method of the vert ramp. I chose over recognize all of the basics first--a effective lien air, alley-oops airs--before trying to change exterior and interior. I am able to switch my board on vert but my primary focus is exactly what feels right contributing to produce.

I have been offering these a go. I am not concerned about it, but it might be rad to land among individuals.

Possibly you've have negative feed retrace the Take full advantage of Phillips Sim cards graphic that you simply helpful for Black Label?

I did not need to do that graphic which was John's idea. I heard a great deal about him and hubby was preferred among lots of skaters. I had been worried that people may be pissed within the Dallas area. If they're, I haven't heard anything. The main reason John selected over utilize which was from Dallas and everybody knows he's the broadly used skater. That's generate earnings began entering produced boards. I really acquired an average Phillips deck on eBay i skated it and loved acquiring a produced board. It had been a standard tribute to understand from and Texas generally. That board, after it proven up in this region, meant more personally than my first pro board that John provided.

The Dallas dudes could be a gnarly status in individuals days.

Yeah, they did. They'd proven within the city, smoke all of your weed, your girlfriend and win your competitors.

For anybody who's born twenty five years approximately earlier, you believe you might have run together?

An excellent question. They'd most likely spit within my face and let me know to visit home i'd likely revisit. However think we'd be buddies.

Possibly you've met any type of individuals guys?

Familiar with meet Craig Manley lately and hubby described to do a frontside invert within the ramp i stuck. Personally he was more stoked using this than landing it. He provided props about just like a street dude who made the decision to skate vert.

In situation you'll be able to pick one of Take full advantage of Phillips' methods developing a move much like him, what can it be?

The Booster. Second to a new, his alley-oop frontside ollies.

You have been reaching Neil Blender, right? What sort of understanding does Neil provide you with?

Well, I have many userful stuff here of bushings and pivot cups than I ever have to know. Coupled with means of finding chicks. He's really pushing me to understand sweeper reverts. They might make anxiety away. If you are ever within the too serious mood, visit Neil's.

You still coming inside the roads?

No, considerably less. I am not in relation to this. I just already did everything I chose over complete. Basically personalize the task it will be something If possibly to skate, to within the ante of something I've already done. I am able to still jump lower some big stuff, however goes six feet inside the vert ramp. It is a whole " new world " personally. I like the task and in addition it does not come easy. Instead Of imagined just like a street skater learn the easiest method to skate vert.

I assumed you are whether vert baby or possibly street skater. There's just more flow skating vert. I just got burnt on spending for spots, skating a ledge, obtaining your board, moving your ankle, using traffic, NBDs--it is simply lots of work. I'm skating more now than order fun. I had been skating with Andrew Reynolds together with daughter Stella a few days ago inside the vert ramp, helping Stella learn fastplants. Which was really awesome. Andrew was asking the easiest method to trigger most wheels on backside airs. I had been telling him that finding out how to not ollie may be the hardest trick to understand for backside airs.

I am aware you will find individuals who're always asking, "What's Auby's deal recently?" So let them know.

Many individuals just do not get it that i am only skating one factor. Appears for instance individuals who're mad that people stopped best skateboards street are that did not provide a after i was, so--whatever. I skate to keep things intriguing, notable and that is it. I skate personally.

Im 28 years of age and i am inside the Dallas, Texas, area. When possibly you've begin skateboarding? I had been ten when my mother bought me my first board. I received my first real skateboard within the yard sale also it may be a Think. It had been the first [best complete skateboards](http://www.cross.tv/blog/77316) that have real bearings there, therefore it was faster. All of the ones before that have shitty bearings and furthermore these were slow. Which kind of terrain possibly you've start skating in situation you figured the easiest method to ride a board? I'd a big want small ramps inside the skateparks. After we saw vert ramps we simply thought that they are for the pros to skate. We really never saw anybody skate them. We'd play SKATE within the flatbottom within the vert ramp. How about street skating? Yeah, it had been always hard to visit the skateparks, therefore we began vulnerable to downtown Dallas. Inside the my first trip downtown, seeing a marble ledge the very first time. The raddest feeling was skating around with my pals within the city. I'm able to to skate everything, though. So that you were getting boards from Switch for some time you gone after California. What went lower there? I acquired a prank call from someone pretending to obtain Geoff Rowley determined out it had been a web marketer when camping. However released somewhat video part and very will be a consultation from Geoff about six a few days later and began getting boards utilizing their site. I gone after California and additionally it absolutely was coping with Curren in Ventura. What went lower with Switch? I just felt like I did not be a part of they and 1 think these were searching for an individual youthful than me. This process did not fit. I acquired the Olive Garden routine where they needed me to dinner, had me order within the kids' menu then allow me to go. Then next, Krooked. What went lower there? Well, I acquired boards from Baker for a while. That did not concentrate on all. Nonetheless it had been awesome getting boards utilizing their site. So then Gonz calls you up-- No, no. He most likely does not learn to employ a mobile phone. He sent a carrier pigeon through getting an e-mail. Joking. I rode by themselves consider roughly 3 years. It had been an illusion be recognized. I had been doing the entire Luxurious factor. What really transpired? Extended story short, I had been filming and shooting photos there's talk inside the welcome-to-the-team ad. Somewhat afterwards within the Trash a part of Thrasher, it pointed out I had been the business-new guy on Krooked. I spoken to Deluxe and furthermore they pointed out it had been a misprint, insufficient communication. Our relationship kind of dissipated. Well, I quit, however think a couple of dudes within the team had mixed feelings of getting me within the team. I am aware who these were and furthermore these were my pals. Exactly how did your Auby's World video part happen? I acquired a difficult disk but got our footage from Krooked. I visited Tony Vitello and hubby reduced the issue released Auby's All over the world the Thrasher site. That video part really was good. Which was my first big video part. I did not possess a board sponsor to back me and Tony reduced the issue out. I had been 24 or 25 and thought my career ended next. The foreign exchange publication rack difficult and lots of kids do not get you need to enter that you simply match. Okay, so then Lucero puts yourself Black Label. He requires a street dude within the team and you are the individual. Yeah, it had been amazing how that labored out. So can be very on Label to create the road heat and suddenly you are beginning to obtain whole-blown tranny skater, hitting Washington Street, backyard pools along with vert ramps. Yeah, among Krooked and Label I had been pretty unhappy and merely preferred to obtain a break and uncover i made a decision over really skate, function my very own, personal. Where did the progres originate from? I acquired hurt street skating together with surgery within my left ankle. I had been out for eight a few days i then began skating small ramps a great deal. I saw Josh Stafford perform handplant at Double Rock and furthermore it had been the very first time I'd seen someone do 1 inch real existence. [what size skateboard](http://www.cross.tv/blog/77265) I had been always the dude inside the contest searching to acquire within the bowl jams, doing back tail backside flips out. However proven up in this area as if a street skater within the bowl I just selected over understand to skate tranny correctly. To make sure that possibly what sparked it? Yeah, Cardiel and Gonz were guys that people researched to due to their all-terrain abilities. I respect all of the street guys. It requires lots of work to get this done stuff. But it is awesome disappear your rut and uncover many then skate everything. So what exactly is Lucero thinking now? He wants street and you are repairing your inverts and trolling underneath the bridge. I assumed he was crazy. I had been, like, you are John Lucero. You are a vert skater. Should not you be stoked the road skater needs a shine using this? Black Label is not a street company this is an amazing-terrain company, well, personally Knowledgeable about effective factor. An individual looks to get a heavy late 80's Take full advantage of Phillips vibe happening. When possibly you've achieve cover focus on him? Take full advantage of Phillips is a big influence can skate vert. I assumed he looked the very best i obtained really inspired by his skating. I lookup to numerous different skaters, though, apart from Take full advantage of: Craig Manley, Gibson, Pennington, Dan Wilkes--everybody dudes from Dallas are sick. Also Monty Nolder, Chris Miller and lots of others. Personally vert elevated to complete up part of a completely different direction with spin-to-win maneuvers and being jockified by X Games which. That 80's era of skating matters an excellent me. Mike Crum was giving me and saying I am a tech street skater i must be flipping my board and taking individuals method of the vert ramp. I chose over recognize all of the basics first--a effective lien air, alley-oops airs--before trying to change exterior and interior. I am able to switch my board on vert but my primary focus is exactly what feels right contributing to produce. I have been offering these a go. I am not concerned about it, but it might be rad to land among individuals. Possibly you've have negative feed retrace the Take full advantage of Phillips Sim cards graphic that you simply helpful for Black Label? I did not need to do that graphic which was John's idea. I heard a great deal about him and hubby was preferred among lots of skaters. I had been worried that people may be pissed within the Dallas area. If they're, I haven't heard anything. The main reason John selected over utilize which was from Dallas and everybody knows he's the broadly used skater. That's generate earnings began entering produced boards. I really acquired an average Phillips deck on eBay i skated it and loved acquiring a produced board. It had been a standard tribute to understand from and Texas generally. That board, after it proven up in this region, meant more personally than my first pro board that John provided. The Dallas dudes could be a gnarly status in individuals days. Yeah, they did. They'd proven within the city, smoke all of your weed, your girlfriend and win your competitors. For anybody who's born twenty five years approximately earlier, you believe you might have run together? An excellent question. They'd most likely spit within my face and let me know to visit home i'd likely revisit. However think we'd be buddies. Possibly you've met any type of individuals guys? Familiar with meet Craig Manley lately and hubby described to do a frontside invert within the ramp i stuck. Personally he was more stoked using this than landing it. He provided props about just like a street dude who made the decision to skate vert. In situation you'll be able to pick one of Take full advantage of Phillips' methods developing a move much like him, what can it be? The Booster. Second to a new, his alley-oop frontside ollies. You have been reaching Neil Blender, right? What sort of understanding does Neil provide you with? Well, I have many userful stuff here of bushings and pivot cups than I ever have to know. Coupled with means of finding chicks. He's really pushing me to understand sweeper reverts. They might make anxiety away. If you are ever within the too serious mood, visit Neil's. You still coming inside the roads? No, considerably less. I am not in relation to this. I just already did everything I chose over complete. Basically personalize the task it will be something If possibly to skate, to within the ante of something I've already done. I am able to still jump lower some big stuff, however goes six feet inside the vert ramp. It is a whole " new world " personally. I like the task and in addition it does not come easy. Instead Of imagined just like a street skater learn the easiest method to skate vert. I assumed you are whether vert baby or possibly street skater. There's just more flow skating vert. I just got burnt on spending for spots, skating a ledge, obtaining your board, moving your ankle, using traffic, NBDs--it is simply lots of work. I'm skating more now than order fun. I had been skating with Andrew Reynolds together with daughter Stella a few days ago inside the vert ramp, helping Stella learn fastplants. Which was really awesome. Andrew was asking the easiest method to trigger most wheels on backside airs. I had been telling him that finding out how to not ollie may be the hardest trick to understand for backside airs. I am aware you will find individuals who're always asking, "What's Auby's deal recently?" So let them know. Many individuals just do not get it that i am only skating one factor. Appears for instance individuals who're mad that people stopped [best skateboards](https://medium.com/@skateszone/how-to-choose-a-good-skateboard-for-beginners-b6e9e0d0f6e5) street are that did not provide a after i was, so--whatever. I skate to keep things intriguing, notable and that is it. I skate personally.

Hallo,

abhängig von der gewählten Stufe kann die Dynamik dazu führen, dass bei hohen Stufen der Topf etwas mehr wackelt und vibriert, als bei einer niedrigen Stufe. Das ist nicht ungewöhnlich. Wenn die Stücke, die zerkleinert werden, etwas größer sind, kann es in den ersten zehn Sekunden zu einer stärkeren Vibration oder einem Wackeln kommen.

Viele Grüße
dein Krups Prep&Cook-Team

Hallo, abhängig von der gewählten Stufe kann die Dynamik dazu führen, dass bei hohen Stufen der Topf etwas mehr wackelt und vibriert, als bei einer niedrigen Stufe. Das ist nicht ungewöhnlich. Wenn die Stücke, die zerkleinert werden, etwas größer sind, kann es in den ersten zehn Sekunden zu einer stärkeren Vibration oder einem Wackeln kommen. Viele Grüße dein Krups Prep&Cook-Team

KRUPS Prep&Cook Team

Ist bei mir auch so und meine Maschine geht dann in den Fehlermodus. Ich muss mit beiden Händen den Topf festhalten, damit das nicht passiert. Besonders schnell passiert das bei Teig. Das war aber am Anfang nicht so. Leiert da irgendwas aus?
Danke, Sabrina

Ist bei mir auch so und meine Maschine geht dann in den Fehlermodus. Ich muss mit beiden Händen den Topf festhalten, damit das nicht passiert. Besonders schnell passiert das bei Teig. Das war aber am Anfang nicht so. Leiert da irgendwas aus? Danke, Sabrina

Hallo Sabrina,

der Fehlermodus kommt auf, wenn das Gerät überlastet wird. Eine Überlastung kann vorliegen, wenn ein Programm zweimal hintereinander durchgeführt wird oder die Menge der Zutaten zu groß ist beziehungsweise nicht zum gewählten Programm passt. Oder die Zutaten ungleichmäßig im Topf verteilt sind.

Viele Grüße, dein Krups Prep&Cook-Team

Hallo Sabrina, der Fehlermodus kommt auf, wenn das Gerät überlastet wird. Eine Überlastung kann vorliegen, wenn ein Programm zweimal hintereinander durchgeführt wird oder die Menge der Zutaten zu groß ist beziehungsweise nicht zum gewählten Programm passt. Oder die Zutaten ungleichmäßig im Topf verteilt sind. Viele Grüße, dein Krups Prep&Cook-Team

KRUPS Prep&Cook Team

Suche

Statistik
Vorschau
Zeichen bis zur Mindestanzahl: 10 Zeichen
WARNUNG: Du hast geschrieben %MENTIONS%, doch keiner sieht deine Nachricht und keiner wird informiert
Speicherung...
With ausgewählt deselect posts ausgewählte Beiträge anzeigen
Alle Beiträge in diesem Topic werden gelöscht ?
Ausstehender Entwurf ... Klicken um die Bearbeitung fortzusetzen
Entwurf löschen